Direct sale of biodynamic wines in the Vaucluse
Domaine Purviti offers you the direct sale of organic, biodynamic and natural wines around Ventoux. The vineyard extends over 11 hectares on multiple soils, rich in complementarity, producing wines of great freshness on different Rasteau, Vinsobres and Ventoux terroirs. Our wines offer you all the energy of our terroir and our vineyard, shared around incredible encounters.
Discover our certified organic wines and our other cuvées.
Showing all 10 results
ZEN ALTITUDE7,90 €
TERRE DE CIEL9,50 €
IGP MEDITERRANEE TERRE DE CIEL10,50 €
VENTOUX LA MONTEE12,00 €
COTES DU RHONE VILLAGES VALREAS TERRE DE VENT13,50 €
CRU Rasteau Raconte Moi14,50 €
VINSOBRES TERRE D’ALTITUDE15,00 €
Vin de France blanc Dans Notre Nature15,00 €
Vin de France Rouge Dans Notre Nature15,00 €
Huile d’olive vierge extra douce (75cl)22,00 €
Our individual bottles near La Roque-Alric
Zen Altitude is an AOP Côtes du Rhône rosé, vintage 2019. A freshness of altitude gives this rosé its dry and tangy character. Light, it is dashing and appetizing. It has a pale robe, with notes of rose petals. Its nose is expressive and fresh before opening on crunchy fruits such as peach. The freshness of altitude and the thermal amplitudes convey in the mouth the delicacy of fruity aromas and minerality. There is a nice salinity on the finish.
This wine is made from 90% Grenache and 10% Syrah. We recommend a tasting temperature of 10 to 12°C.
“In Our Nature”
The new 2021 natural cuvées have been added to our range.
- VDF White 12%5
- VDF Red 13.5% without added sulphites
lA MONTEE, VENTOUX ROUGE 2021
Located in the foothills of Mont Ventoux, this wine expresses all its biodiversity and generosity.
- Grapes: Grenache – Syrah – Carignan
- Age of the vines: 30 years
- Mediterranean climate, warm and temperate
- Parcel assembly of varied soils expressing all the richness of the southern terroir of Mont Ventoux: limestone mixed with clay and/or sand, ochre, silt and small pebbles.
- Vinification and ageing: Total destemming of the harvest followed by long maceration. Fermentation takes place at low temperature to preserve the fruit aromas.